Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Please pray for us tonight!

Yesterday we got wonderful news that Will was eligible for In Home Therapy through the autism waiver program. That information is then forwarded to the State of WI where it goesfor approval. Today we found out that it was denied due to the assessment measure our psychologist chose to use. Without going in to much detail, Will turns at 8 on Friday, and that is the deadline. This afternoon our dr. provided an addendum ... and now we wait. Might hear Friday, might hear next week, and if it is denied, all the time, money and effort we put in is lost.

I am absolutely full of grief, sadness and my heart is very heavy tonight. I know God has a plan, but I thought this was it. I thought that was why I took off work, met with therapists, had at home visits and our dr. worked quickly and diligently over the last 3 weeks.

I am literally sick with worry that I have let Will down and should have been more on top of this a year ago ...

Please pray that God gives me strength no matter what the outcome and the power that HE knows what is best for Will and our family.

I will keep you all posted ...

No comments:

Post a Comment