Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

What a wonderful day!

I am so lucky that God has blessed me with two beautiful children through adoption.

Sad today, as I am every year, for the two women that did the courageous thing of letting me become a mom. I hurt as I am sure they think about the boys every year on this day.

Blessed to have a great mother that loves me and helps me out. One that I call my best friend.

Thankful to have a mother in law that treats me like her own!

I heard a beautiful message at church today called The Motherload that moved me to tears.

Tonight our family will go to bed praying our hearts out for Nick's Uncle Ron. To all my prayer warriors out there ... please include him with yours.

Pictures this week from our Autism Walk and Reagan's Dedication ... I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment